Wednesday, January 9, 2013

One Month Old

Looks who's One month old!




















This little fella is a busy boy. Forget the swaddle He always has to have his hands and legs moving. Already a month old! Time sure does fly and I am ambivalent about it. I am ready for a more closer connection with responses, ready to sleep more during the night, love watching him mature, but also sad when daily I feel like I am putting his clothes in a too small box. :( 
Everything is going well we are just working through a little digestive/gas at night. Its sad when your baby cries and you fell helpless. B is a big help with Bryson. Its so nice to have a partner, during the late nights when I am up with him I have so much respect for the single parents out there.
I asked B the other day if he had any idea it was going to be this hard... He said No and I 100% agreed! Totally worth it but wow.
Bryson is starting to focus on your face and even if its "gas" that makes them smile I still love it! He sleeps for 2-3hrs a night between feedings and even has his nights of being social. I find myself shopping online at 2am from my iphone. Oh and by the way WHAT did mothers do before iphones?
Only 8 More weeks till we get to meet our sweet Cora in Anchorage!

No comments:

Post a Comment