Friday, March 29, 2013

Anchorage

Well, we survived the trip to Anchorage. Bryson did well on the flights expect for the first 10min of his very first flight he screamed his head off and I was praying that the whole flight was not going to be this was. Few, he feel asleep and was in and out of it until we got to Anchorage. I on the other hand was a wreck and exhausted but to top it off when I went to get my rental car I got a free upgrade... to a minivan!! Can you say booyah! Haha, it was a great ending to my day and a good laugh. I couldn't have done that first flight alone without the help of my Mom she is so good at going out of her way to help others and I for one did not take any of her time for granted. Thanks Mom!
The first few days we spent helping my sister and her husband move into their new house. (its amazing, like my little sister just showed me up amazing, lol) The Iditarod was starting while we were up there so we headed downtown and watched a few mushers start. Beautiful weather, lots of shopping or too much shopping and even saw a moose at 4:30am on the way back home from the hospital after Cora was born. Bryson hit his three months while we were up there and learned he had a voice. Lots of laughs, screams and blowing bubbles with his tongue.






















No comments:

Post a Comment