Monday, November 25, 2013

Yarn Letters

I love to make homemade stuff for gifts. They never get old and are one of a kind. Here, as promised, is my yarn letter tutorial. A great gift for a new addition to the family or make your families whole name is very cute too.

What you will need:
  • Cardboard
  • Yard
  • Hot Glue Gun
  • Cute Accessories

I don't know about you but I always have diaper boxes around which come in handy. I like to use cardboard for my letters. They are light weight and cheap.

After cutting two of the same size letters I cut small pieces for support around the outside and inside.

Taking small pieces of your yarn wrap all the ends using a hot glue gun.

Let the wrapping begin! I double wrapped so its stronger and less see through.

Add a little something to make it extra special and voilĂ . there ya have it :) 
Happy Yarning

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment