Monday, February 10, 2014

She Eats Truth: Enjoy the small Success


Pinterest has created a craftier out of everyone, a designer of fashion out of the ladies and a chief in the kitchen for those that never wore a white hat. My late night obsession is this little wall of images that gets me motivated to create. When I put my mind to a project its all or nothing. I cant stand to wait on the mail for items to complete my projects. Being limited on an island and creativity put together gets pricy and lengthy but my point is I love to challenge myself to create, accomplish and succeed. So, my question to myself is "How come I can succeed to the max on my little projects but when it comes to the one thing that matters the most I am afraid?" Afraid to finish? Afraid to be happy? Afraid to not have an excuse? Afraid to succeed? Lots of questions here but they are all true. I find myself being satisfied with "quick fix" projects. My journey is not going to be a "quick fix" and will never have an ending. I need to learn to put just as much energy into myself as I do others and my projects. My biggest hurdle has been accepting this is not a quick fix and this is a journey.

"Be Kind, Everyone You Meet Is Fighting A Hard Battle"


Accepting there is no finish is different. You never start something in life to not have an end. We are taught this from the beginning of life so mentally training your mind from something you were taught to un-teaching is different. This week my focus isn't just on what goes in my mouth but how I need to enjoy the little success in that moment. My finish is after every small success for there will never be an end here on earth.

Day One.... Again.
 
post signature

 

No comments:

Post a Comment