Thursday, April 24, 2014

She Eats Truth: The Truth


To be honest, I have been avoiding this post....

For a couple of reasons.
ONE- the obvious, I wasn't fallowing through with the thing I was writing about after I wrote it. I would get ready, pump myself up and prep then Blah nothing.
TWO- I needed to stop writing about it and just do it. This go around like I said before I was ready for a life change and not just a "diet".

A while back I took a Mommy break for a weekend and heading to Seattle to spend some time with my best friend. I needed the break, I needed the quite, I needed the rebut. When I was there I bought The Body Book by Cameron Diaz and dove right in. This is what I have been waiting for! You always here "Don't Eat That", "Trans fats are Bad", "Organic", "Whole Wheat"... But why? I needed more. I never want to say the word Diet again! I want a life change and that is my mission. Over the last few weeks my mind has enjoyed the challenge of breaking the old habits and creating a new life style. With this change comes health, feeling alive & enjoying the true beauty of food. God made food. I have for once in my life enjoyed the change and not embarrassed the "diet".  Sure I have my fall backs and mindlessly eat but its ok as long as I give myself grace and know that tomorrow is a new day

This is were I am
This is were I am Alive
This is were I am Happy

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment