Thursday, June 19, 2014

Our Morning with the Great Grandparents

9:00am and the chain saw starts, the "little tractor" as Bryson calls it makes its way down the beach. My grandparents and their neighbor friend are out tendering to their yard just as they do every year. Its beautiful, they take such great care of their little world on the beach, its inspiring. I only hope that when I am their age my ticker is still as strong as theirs.

Bryson puts on his coat and boots and we make our way out of the house and meet them on the beach. You see they are our neighbors. Its such a blessing!! I love that my Son gets to play on the beach where (my Mom) his Grandma grew up and were I myself have played. He gets to wave to them out the window and visit many times, "Over the river and through the woods.... "
Here is our morning on the beach enjoying the days together.




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment