Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September's




  • FOOTBALL
  • My Sister came to visit with Cora!
  • Happy Birthday Jenn!!
  • Ultrasound Appointment.... It's A...GIRL!!!!
  • Scandal!!
  • Happy Birthday Gama
  • Pumpkin Spice Latte's
  • Bought Tickets to see TIM MCGRAW in concert ON my Birthday!!!
  • Garage Sale
  • Facebook free from iPhone since July and LOVE IT! 
  • Jenn came to visit
  • Whale watching
  • Library Story/Craft time 
  • Play groups
  • Bryson is a forward facer in his carseat
&

  • Pregnancy isn't my favorite but well worth it
  • Behind on photography editing gives me anxiety
  • Miss WA Family
  • Sometimes letting go is the healthiest 
  • Zoe is a bed hog! 
  • 10" of rain in two days.... stop


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Your WA family misses you guys too! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. If your wondering were I went I got blocked out of signing into my blog and had to copy/paste restart a whole new one. You can find me over at
    http://enjoytodayak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete