Thursday, February 23, 2012

Breathe...

I forget about Me, 
Wake up, head to work, help others, eat, smile at your coworkers, break, clean, drive home, shoot forgot the mail, check iPhone, cook dinner, write on blog, look on Facebook, take dog out, start laundry, clean up kitchen, bed.... Start all over....
I often wonder what its like being a celebrate having an assistant. Would I really like someone else doing stuff for me?  Or would I feel guilty? 
Today I woke up with a cold sore, Yes the "whats on your lip" cold sore. 
I used to get them more often when I was younger but only notice that they show their beautiful face when I am stressed. Surprise! Today's that day, stressed.  
Here is what I got to come home to:
 














I cant thank B enough for knowing what I need and making it happen. I love him for that.

And just like that I blew out the candles that carried
my stress away. 





No comments:

Post a Comment