Sunday, February 26, 2012

Movie Nights

Ahh Love
B and I watch a lot of movies before bed and I will be honest here, we like a lot of Pixar and Disney movies :)  I was in the Disney Movie club for a while and loved the great deals but our pile of DVD's were getting a little larger then I hoped so I declined my account. Here are some movies that I could watch over and over. I am a sucker for romance and comedy BUT I can not handle scary movies. NOT because there scary but I cant sit through a movie while the bad guy is chasing the girl and she trips or runs upstairs. Really?!?! Most scary movies are cheesy to me and even though B likes them I end up ruining the movie for him. As I am writing this there is a Zombie movie on tv B was watching. Ill just add that to my list of what I don't like to watch too :)

This movie had me laughing good!
Such a cute movie.

I love the old time feel in movies. I wonder what it would have been like...
I love this movie. I would be the annoying person saying the lines :)

This movie keeps me attentive every time.

YES I am a Twilight Sage fan!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment