Thursday, April 19, 2012

Chasing Sunshine

We leave for Hawaii soon!! My bags are pretty much packed because I CANT WAIT. We are going back to Oahu were we got married just one and a half years ago. Time is flying and our life is pretty much where we pictured it. (minus the millions in our bank account! ha) We first went to Oahu in October 2009 to do some wedding planning and back again November 2010 for the ceremony. We played tourist both time's so this time I am soooo looking forward to spending days on the beach, riding bikes on the North Shore, having shave ice and watching the sunset with my very best friends. My friend Jenn (Maid of Honor) is joining us and has been on a very tight diet/exercise plan since February and has lost 20lbs so far!!! I am sooo proud of her! Jenn, I love you!  Life is precious and I choose to treat it that way...

Now lets go swimming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment