Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A New Chapter

Everyday you have the same routine. Your life is what you know and we tend to find a place that is comfortable.  Human nature is usually opposed to change leading even the happiest person to a negative place of comfort. The comfort that is known, safe but most of all easy.
I am excited to share with you I will be starting a new job May 1st.  After being in the Dental field for over four years it is time for me to move on. I loved working as a dental assistant and was comfortable there. Key word Comfortable. This is not a bad thing but sometime we get too comfortable we tend to miss out on the things that God brings our way that is more healthy and beneficial to who you are. So after a nice relaxing vacation in Hawaii I will return home to work at a brand new veterinary clinic. I am looking forward to the change and the new atmosphere but most of all the new patients.... ANIMALS!!! Oh and I still get to wear scrubs! Perfect!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment