Monday, April 2, 2012

Ahh MY bed

My bed is not, repeat not, as comfortable as I would like it to be but there is something that makes you look forward to it so much after being gone. I made it home with a little pink on my cheeks and aches in my calf's from walking in flip flops. Am I complaining? Oh no!
The Dental Conference was informational, busy and huge. There was also a girls dance competition going on at the same time and I felt like I was on that tv show "Dance Moms" but this time all the moms were lets say more healthy... :)
I heard that Spring Training was just finishing up at the same time so Phoenix was a busy place. I went to Starbucks Saturday morning before my class and the line was so long it had no were else to bend. I felt like we all should have rolled up are sleeves and had someone put in a drip line so we could get our fix. At that moment I walked out and decided I could live without Starbucks....for a few days.  Lots of excitement for me on this trip and much needed de-stressing.

Lisa & I
Part of the Expo area

This is our balcony. Very relaxing
Proof I went to the gym! HAHA :)

Sad day :( Cold sore



I almost forgot how to wear these.



2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fun time, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was AND I saw the sun like the REAL sun! lol, 90* on Saturday my oh my forgot what that felt like.

    ReplyDelete