Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Day Dreaming

B and I flew back from Hawaii on a red eye flight arriving home at 8am Monday morning were I made a b-line for my bed and slept the day away. Hawaii was great. We had a few days of showers and then sun and sand.
The day after we returned I started my new job at the vet clinic. Its amazing! The hustle and bustle is crazy, I mean good crazy! I love that my mind is always multitasking and my hands even grab something before I even now what I am doing. Haha! The downfall..... Their is kitten that sit directly across front on my desk... REALLY and you expect me to work! lol!

My house is neglected, and my car looks sad. I have a busy weekend ahead of me to get back on track. Oh and did I mention I need groceries? Anyone want to go shopping for me? ugg.
 I feel like this last week has been a day dream.
There is many new changes happening in our life but I have to say my heart is where it needs to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment