Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I love the daylight that comes with summers. More time outside, with family and friends but most of all a different kind of happiness that warms the heart. This last week B and I attened our first summer dinner with friends and family that is held once a week all summer till the last cruise ship unties from the dock. The whales are out front again, the salmon are making there way back home and in my belly :)
We are 12week (ya!) and so far so great! I am thankful to have a pregnancy that is healthy and stable. No morning sickness here! The biggest symptom so far is extreme tiredness that hits me like a freight train. I have had some flu like symptoms that keeps me in bed more then I would like but I will take that over being sick all day. We are hoping in mid July we can find out the gender of our little one. So happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment