Sunday, May 6, 2012

One of my favorite things with having my new job is I get Fridays off! Three day weekends are amazing but I tend to find tons of things to fill them up with. Last Friday I got to help my parents put the boat in the water for their 2012 Charter Fishing season. Great memories of growing up, helping on the boat, camping and the best fishing the Derby. Only 3 more weeks till this years Derby weekend and I am already thinking of the grocery list. :) Here are some pictures of the boat heading to the marina. My parents do an amazing job keeping this boat in great condition. I will say that one thing I have learned from them is if you want anything in life to last, from a material item to a relationship, you take care of it and it will last...








Here Fishy Fishy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment