Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Fall is here

The air is crisp, the leaves are falling, pumpkin spice lattes are an "almost" everyday treat and I started singing Christmas music to Bryson the other day while he was taking a bath. Yup, Christmas music! I am not one to be remembered as a big holiday fan only because I was always working full time and the last thing I wanted to do when I came home was decorate my house with items I had stashed away for a whole year. Needless to say I also am not a clutter/collector person. Its hard enough for me to save wrapping paper for 360 days. I. Just. Cant. Do. It!  But let me tell you, after having Bryson and watching the world through his eyes I cant wait for Christmas! The excitement in his face just from peek-a-boo is priceless. Bring on the Holidays!

Joe Dirt? Nope just his new hat :)

I have to admit.... I am a little obsessed with planning Bryson's 1st Birthday Party. I want my kids Birthdays to be their happiest day ever! I have been ordering supplies (We live on an island were Wal-Mart is a big deal so we spend TONS on shipping & handling!) and his first Birthday theme is going to be....drum role.... Under The Sea. Fishing nets, streamers, whales, bubbles. I CAN'T WAIT to do the cake smash. Lots of pictures to come!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment