Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Happy Wednesday

Funk, That's the word that comes to mind. You know when you need/want to get something done but you avoid it by doing anything and everything else while telling yourself you'll get it done right after this... that's were I am at with blogging. I have been diving into my photography, up all night with a little one that is learning to cry it out and anything that I don't have to cook has been my diet. Ugg enough already! I want to sit down and write so many post, get caught up on the blogs I'm fallowing but when my nights roll around I am so exhausting its the lasting thing I want to do. I miss it.

Bryson is growing so fast and his little personality is amazing but wears this Momma out! This is the hardest most rewarding thing I have ever accomplished in my life. I love being able to stay at home with him and learn things all over again. The two of us are going to visit my sister soon. I can't wait. I have a new craft list for this trip!

The holidays are coming and I got a head start on our Christmas pictures. Its hard not to post them yet. That reminds me, I need to get Bryson a stocking. B worked on Brysons Halloween costume prop. Pictures to come soon. He is going to be such a cute..... (Its a surprise!)



post signature

3 comments:

  1. I've been that way with blogging lately, too. Having a hard time pulling myself out of the rut and committing the time to it when all I want to do at the end of the day is mindlessly veg on the couch after the kids are in bed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Speaking about vegging on the couch... I could write a whole blog about that. ITS BAD!! haha

      Delete