Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Laughter (food for the soul)

 My weekend was so busy and I loved every minute of it! A friend of mine is getting married in six months and I offered her my help. Little did she know what she was getting into when she wrote me on Facebook to see if I was still interested. I am a women that gets things done. Picture someone on a caffeine rush, has a sugar high and downed five Rockstars. Guilty! That's how I feel when I am on a mission to get things done. I try to look graceful doing it (usually I'm way off!). Starting with the basics: budget, guest count, food and lots and lots of ideas. We drank our vanilla lattes in a quiet coffee shop with the laptop out and pens writing down her ideas to create a wedding dream come alive. Fallowing up the day with phone calls to venues and laughter that was much needed. The next day we meet at a venue that was perfect for the rustic wedding theme. One more thing to check off the list. The evening was fallowed by engagement pictures, editing and ordering the Save The Date magnets. And vroom just like that we are on a roll to a wedding in six months.






No comments:

Post a Comment