Monday, March 26, 2012

A glimps of summer

37* to 55* is a nice teaser in the weather and I even had to take my coat off. Imagine that! When looking at my phone weather app for Phoenix it's going to be in the high 80's to 90's needless to say I went and bought some tank tops. I cant wait for summer! I can feel it, its so close. I never truly realize how emotionally sad I get with the darkness until its gone and I am full of energy and happiness.  
Spending time with my friend Jenn and catching up with my parents is much needed and brings a smile to my heart. With no plans and lots of time on our hands Jenn and I slept in, went to the gym and had a great day trying on clothes that are a few sizes smaller then normal. That's always something to be happy about. I walk away from this day with a friend I can always count on, parents that are full of life and my new shoes... :)


               FYI: I am in love with these new shoe, and Jenn!    ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment