Monday, March 5, 2012

Left behind

Can I just say Whaa! Lets start from the beginning. "Hey Steph, can you watch my dog for me? Sure."
"Hey Steph can you watch the cat for me? Sure...."  "Were going on our Honeymoon!"
And just like that I was left on this ROCK while my family takes off and travels without me :( Whaa!
Ok I wont be to mean here, I do get the pleasure of traveling a lot through out the years and I love that my family gets to get out of town but really? All at once? Come here animals lets cuddle... :)


 My sister and her boyfriend are in Orlando, FL catching up with friends and enjoying the heat. Bring me back something or
I'll hold your dog hostage... Love you ;) lol
Paridise Valley, AZ
My parents second winter home. This place is beautiful, red rocks, cactus and sunshine. What else could you want? Our dear friends live here and I am so greatful my parents get time with them. Mom, I like candy, art and food, FYI ;)
If I could be in anyones suitcase it would be with
my younger sister and her Husband. Nassau, Bahamas?!?!!? Yes please! They are on their Honeymoon so I guess Ill wait for another case to get in... B and I stopped by Nassue last May so Sissy I know the good stuff they have there....








Vacations are great and family is amazing. I look forward to a trip when we have little ones running around and can hand them off the the grandparents! Ha! Enjoy your get-a-ways everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment