Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April's...

April were did you go? Or for that matter the whole first part of the year! We have been more then blessed this year and look forward to the rest of it. Here are April's...


  • We had a lot of great weather to get some outside yard work done.
  • Bryson learned to roll over!
  • The first cruise ship of the summer season arrived.
  • Bryson went on his first boat ride.
  • Got lots of walking done.
  • Craft table is looking great.
  • Got some girl time with Jenn.
  • Zoe turned 8!
  • The whales are here. 
  • B gets to drive a big boy truck for work :)
  • Dusted off my camera.
  &
  • My sister still hasn't come to visit :(
  • B got sick for a few days.
  • Bryson is having teething symptoms.
  • Weight loss stopped.
  • Fruit goes bad to fast!
  • I don't get together with friends as much as I would like. 

Here's To May!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment