Monday, April 22, 2013

Summer! Summer! Summer!
The whales are here, family's are on the water in their boats, the sun is out, my favorite time of year!! Bryson, Zoe and I have been walking it up putting some miles on those stroller wheels. My craft table has been put on hold and my workout pants have been in overtime. Much needed since Dockside Galley opened ;)
The other night just as I was falling asleep it sounded like my neighbors were lighting off fireworks. I looked out the windows but did not see anything. The sound kept getting louder! By the time I went outside on our deck I heard a whale blow... The whale was flapping his tale on the water that made a sound like seal bombs going off. I was so excited yet so tired at the same time.
Bryson has been going to bed by 7:30pm. 7:30! That's amazing yet early. It makes me feel like I should head to bed to so I get just enough rest too... Man, I feel old! HA!
Happy Almost Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment