Thursday, April 25, 2013

I don't know about you but I take tons of pictures and with all the ways out there to take pictures from your smart phones, ipads and your camera (did you forget how to use those?) what do you do with them besides post them to facebook? Ever since B and I got together I have made photo books for each year. The first ones started out as scrapbooks then they turned into photo books. Thank goodness for Shutterfly photo books! I was getting crazy with scrapbook stuff, just way to much "stuff"! Now that we have a baby I have started one for him too. The ONLY way I can keep up to date with everything is once a month I go though my recent pictures and add them to my photo book. I keep the book in edit mode all year and add month by month. This way I am always getting the moments that I want to remember forever AND the good part is I can keep that book in my account until there is a sale! I love looking back, watching us grow, become adults, a family and just know through it all there is always love.

No comments:

Post a Comment