Sunday, September 1, 2013

August

This Month went by SO fast!
  • Bryson & I went to Anchorage to see my Sister and Niece
  • Went to the State Fair
  • Blueberry Festival 
  • Jenn came to visit
  • Had a Garage Sale
  • BIG rain storm. LOVED IT
  • B Cleaned our cars
  • Booked a wedding for this fall
  • Love the sound of rain
  • Made new friends
  • Glad to be a stay at home Mama!
  • Brother-in-Law got hired! Honolulu Police Department!!!
  • That means WERE GOING TO HAWAII :)
  • B went halibut fishing caught a 100lb halibut!
  • I saw 4moose in Anchorage
  • Made tons of baby blankets with my Sister
  • Advertised my first photography ad

&
  • Bryson's ear hurts from teething
  • Missing B during the week 
  • Vacations done 
  • Bryson's night sleeping is rough
  • I'm getting a little cold
  • No motivation to get butt in gear
  • My hobby is $$$
  • Summers almost over

1 comment: