Monday, September 23, 2013

The Mommy Hairdo, THE TRUTH

I haven't giving much thought to cutting my hair, you know the Mommy Hair Cut after you have a kid... Honestly, I like my hair long even if I only "really" do the blow dry, make it look nice thing a couple times a month. It makes me feel like an umpa lumpa if its cut above my shoulders. Just ask my sister, I cried the last time she cut it that short. She has her hairdresser license and has been cutting/dying my hair for the past 8years. Kinda spoiled? YUP! When Bryson was three months old my hair started to fall out by the HAND FULL! This fun little post partum event happened over the next three months. THREE MONTHS!!! Just this past month I have noticed I have a 3/4" afro around the base of my roots. Huh, this is interesting to work with. If I cant get the front patches to lay down with hair products it looks like I let an unattended child loose with scissors up in here. Everyone talks about the labor pains but really?!?! How did you forget you went bald? Thanks for the warning! Ha!


 
post signature
 

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh girl, I am going through this for the second time right now and it is ridiculous. I swear I am going to go bald. my hair was just starting to grow back from my daughter.

    ReplyDelete