Monday, January 27, 2014

She Eats Truth: Giving Myself Grace


Through this journey I need to remind myself its just that, a journey. Not a quick fix, not a fast track and not an overnight success.

 "This is a battle I will fight my whole life, I just want to say I have won more then I have lost."

This past week I have lost interest. I can see the result in the mirror but my ummf <-- sound it out ;)  is gone. I know its not far away and I have not resorted back to any long term bad eating habits, thank GOD! But I also know my mind has been extremely busy with other projects so my main focus isn't on myself and it needs to be there for me to succeed. When my mind is distracted I grab quick fix food rather then preparing and prepping which leads me to stay in the same place. In this time I need to remember I have not giving up. I need to remember I am worth it and this to shall pass. This is not a failure and this is a life time journey. 

"When the path gets steep stop and take a break, catch your breath and enjoy the view."

Total Pounds Lost-10
Total Inches Lost-8

post signature



No comments:

Post a Comment