Monday, January 20, 2014

She Eats Truth: When I get weak


I'm going out of my mind. This last week was much harder then when I started a few weeks ago! I am having a battle in my head... "I'm so hungry, this will pass, I'm just going to eat something, NO NO its not worth it...." Ugg, I think my hormones are kicking in and I just want to eat a burger and fries, pizza, candy, COFFEE or anything that I am not supposed to.

You know that little voice that you keep battling with (the evil one)? That's my struggle not the food. So along with my mental battles this week came surrendering or in other words driving like I just robbed a bank to the nearest Starbucks with a hood on like I am hiding from the calories police and getting my five minute satisfaction and feeling like I won... Really... won? So lame! Here is what I just won: "Congratulations Stephanie (in a deep echoed microphone voice) You just won five minutes of self enjoyment fallowed by 24hrs of guilt, 250+ calories and a good two days back track from your diet!!!"

"If I can talk myself out of it, I can talk myself into it."  

The other night B came home from work and I was so hungry (in my mind) I was ready to give in. I said "screw it" and grabbed a box of macaroni and cheese, yes the box kind... While grabbing the pot I looked at it and realized I am giving into the battle in my head rather then really being hungry. Telling yourself NO is a lot harder then loving yourself for doing so. Although it is a "diet" I am on its the mental battle that will determine my success.

 "Mental Battle" face right here.

Total Pounds Lost-11lbs
Total Inches Lost- 8.75"
post signature
Fallow along with She Eats Truth Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment