Monday, January 6, 2014

Slow Down 2014

Sorry I have not updated She Eats Truth or anything else for that matter. Wasn't it just two weeks until Christmas?!?! I did great my first week losing 10lbs and 8.95inches!!! and then... we had a last minute visit from some out of town family who stayed with us and I am not that strong! Back in full force today only gaining 5lbs of that back. I have been working on some posts to keep me motivated. Here are some pictures of our family visiting from WA.
Miss them already!






post signature
 

3 comments:

  1. Love the blog post!!! Sorry we get got you off track! Miss you guys a ton already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I love the last picture!!! Funny how you and I are the only ones with teeth showing smiles. Lol!!!! Those darn Brissettes can't contain their excitement! Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is funny! lol darn them. You guys need to come back :(

      Delete