Friday, May 30, 2014

Bye Bye Sugar Bugs

I'm not sure I have mentioned this on here before but I kinda have a little obsession with getting my teethe cleaned. I think its about every four months, if I can wait that long! After working in the dental field I have seen a variate of mouths and I am SO glad I kiss only one person these days! I don't miss the dating years!!
When Bryson's little teeth started poking through he learned what a tooth brush was real fast. I have seen to many kids get put under anesthesia to get their teeth worked on... DON"T EVEN get me started on this subject! I'm sure a future blog is in-store.

Our daily tooth brushing around our house is Bryson laying on his back on the floor, one of us kneeling over him and brushing his teeth while try to hold him still. Does he like it? Not really. But its tough love. I chose not to neglect my child because he may not like to do it but his health is in my hands.
I got my teeth cleaned a while back and wanted to see how Bryson would do. I let my (friend) Hygienist know I wasn't expecting it to go well and if he cried at least his mouth would be open... Much to my surprise...




HE DID AMAZING!!! No cavities and twelve little teeth! Thanks Lisa!



post signature




No comments:

Post a Comment