Monday, May 19, 2014

Rain, Rain Go Away, Come Back....

A while back we had rain none stop for three days straight, I was beginning to get worried. If I started to see animals gathering together two by two I was screwed! The rain was constant, my Dog didn't even want to leave the house.  I swear it still sounds like its raining in my head from the repetitive sound of rain on the metal roof. 

The weather cleared and the trees dripped the last of the rain fall. That was our que: 


 Oh man this little guy, what an outside adventurous kid. Love him!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. He is growing sooo fast. �� him and how adventurous he is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that was supposed to be a heart! :( love him!!! & miss you all!!

      Delete
    2. He is getting so big! And I ?? you to lol

      Delete