Saturday, May 3, 2014

Our Days in the back yard

 Finally Spring/Summer! We can come out from hibernating in our house and enjoy our back yard again. The whales are passing by, the birds are flying over and Bryson gets to through rocks in the water all day. We find sticks, rocks & shells and pack them around then they all eventually end up in the water. Getting this little DinoShark to hold still and look at the camera when we are outside in almost impossible.
We are so so blessed and I DO NOT take this beach house for granted. Getting to take my kid down the stairs to the beach everyday is heaven. Our little adventures Dude. 



post signature

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! He is so sweet! Where did you find that sweatshirt? My stepson would LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that sweatshirt So cute!

    ReplyDelete