Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Hold your breath

Sensory Play, Day 3

The older Bryson gets the more fun he has at play times because he can understand everything more easily. Our Day 3 of Sensory Play took us to the swimming pool. Jumping off the side is beginning to be the best thing, going around in the whorl pool makes him laugh and discovering all the toys that splash water is an adventure all in its self.



The best part of doing these Sensory Play Days is not only does Bryson get to learn new things I get to watch him discover. I get to see things in a different view that I miss on a daily basis. Being a Mom is draining, its dirty, its long stretches on selfless love but its the most rewarding calling I will do in my entire life. Its the meaning of true love.



post signature




No comments:

Post a Comment