Thursday, June 13, 2013

Mama Memories: Keeping your Faith

Over two years ago B and I started the journey to become parents. The news was thrilling but the sadness was overpowering two times in a row. When you go through grieving in life you meet and discover other couples journeys of sadness that have blossomed into a beautiful family based on faith. The challenges to starting our family was only a needle sewing together strength, love, hope and faith we couldn't see until our eyes were clear from all the lies we were believing of why life was being taking away from us. There was unspoken prayers, friends & families love and the strength of our marriage that kept us going. Looking back at the path God had chosen for us is something that made me believe in Hope and Faith that much more. It helped me understand how precious this time is now with my Son and how there is a diamond in the rough in almost everything you go through in life just depending on how you accept it.
I always knew one day we would have a family. I always kept praying but most of all I always had Faith.
Keep your Faith.

Bryson & Friend Lydia, two beautiful souls that were worth the wait.  




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments: