Monday, June 17, 2013

Today is already tomorrows thoughts.

Life is fast. To fast. With instant gratification at your fingertips, drive throughs at every corner, the sun setting just as fast as is rises, tv episodes in their 10th seasons, almost married for three years & your baby getting ready to crawl I find myself struggling to pause, take a break, listen and to smile just because. Smile at the five minutes of craziness and remember its not so bad. For Mothers day I got a flower from my sister. As the green turned to pink and yellow the flower bloomed. I... watched... it... bloom... I watched it! For the smallest reason I loved it. I loved that something so delicate, so beautiful was
happening and I got to watch it. I GOT TO PAUSE.
Don't forget to pause, sometimes, just sometimes, its beautiful.











Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment