Saturday, June 29, 2013

June's


  • MY SISTER FINALLY CAME TO VISIT WITH MY NIECE!!!!
  • My cousin also came to visit
  • My sister-in-law & niece came from WA and stayed with us
  • THATS ALL MY HAPPIES!!!! Ok, here is some more...
  • Thunder storms are cool
  • Bryson is becoming a good little napper
  • Zoe got a hair cut... from B ;)
  • Summer solstice party & Derby awards, Good times
  • I took my friends pictures for her reveal party! ITS A GIRL
  • Bryson is Six Months 
  • The sunsets have been amazing! 
  • We finally got together with more of our friends
  • I baked some yummies
  • Extended family pictures
  • I NEED MORE SLEEP
  • clothes shrink, boo
  • I dont have a Starbucks in my home
  • Debt Diet
  • To busy sometimes
  • Bryson was having night terrors
  • Brians Brother couldnt come visit
  • We didn't win the Derby
  • No more junk food, :(
  • Insomnia needs a new friend
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Love the happies!!! Hopefully next month your crappies will be happies!! More sleep! No night terrors for Bryson!! Money!!!!

    ReplyDelete