Friday, May 31, 2013

May's...

  • Family time is the best
  • Summer is definitely here with warm weather
  • Fishing has begun
  • Cleaning up the yard and getting the deck stained
  • coffee is my second love
  • B had a Birthday 
  • My first Mothers Day was sweet
  • Skyping with family LOVE
  • Bryson's laugh is contagious
  • I am watching another baby
  • Jenn came for a visit!
  • Back at pre-pregnancy weight!
  • The ferry ride was amazing
  • B's Birthday cupcakes were sinful! (maybe this is a crappy ;)


&

  • B has to mow the grass again (his crappy)
  • I need to eat more healthy
  • B realized he is not young anymore after waking up at 1am to go fishing
  • Didn't get out and walk as much
  • Craft table put away for winter
  • Zoe doesn't go fishing anymore
  • Still waiting for my sister to come visit
  • Fried food is bad for you
  • I have the hardest time spelling scheduale <---- see

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment