Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Mommy Blogs

If I knew Mommy blogs would be so much fun I would have kidnapped a kid along time ago! Haha! I love the Mommy bloggers that really put their story's out there. Not only does it help me connect but it makes life seem less along. Us stay-at-home Mama's get into the rut of baby talk, pj's all day, and brushing your hair because an event. When my Son takes his naps it is my time of relating to others, making my thoughts blog post, and laughing with other Moms about their lives. Its kinda an updated version of pen pals. So this post is for all you hard working Mama's out there who take your precious alone time to share with me. A Mom who needs other Mama bloggers to laugh with! Thank you, you Rock!!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment