Thursday, May 23, 2013

The Rub Down

Do you use DoTerra oils? Believer or not there is never any harm in using natural products. I started using them right after Bryson was born. I wanted to give him something that would help him and wouldn't harm him since he was so little. With traveling at three months I had the fear of a sick baby soon after. A month before travel I started applying OnGaurd, diluted with coconut oil, to the bottom of his feet at every diaper change (or every two hrs) I use it as well. He also likes it when I blow on his feet when they are wet. :) After three weeks of traveling with a successful non-sick baby and mama I am a believer! Bryson was a very colic/gassy baby so I also use Lavender oil, also diluted, on his stomach to help with gas. This oil is not used all the time just when he was uncomfortable. I have a little stock pile of oils, they can be addicting! Lavender oil is also good for diaper rash so to beat the rash and help keep his cute little cheeks clean I add Lavender oil to his wipes/wipe warmer. Even makes the cleaning station smell good. Next on my list... Lavender and Peppermint oil bath bombs!!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment