Monday, July 1, 2013

July's Personal Goal

This is a battle I will fight my whole life, I want to be able to say I have won more then I have lost...

Oh the dreaded weight loss battle. Up and down, sideways... haha. Well, I can at least say I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight! YAHOOO!! Although I am very happy I still have some extra pounds to lose. The time between marriage and baby was a 20lbs weight gain. Emotional weight gain.
For the month of July my sister-in-law and I are going to lose the excess! I am setting a personal weight lose goal of 8lbs. While I am still nursing I am keeping my calories up enough for a healthy milk flow and 30min-1hr of exercise at least 4 days a week. I got a treadmill for the rainy days and a jogging stroller for the other handful of days. This daylight is amazing! I never relies how lazy the darkness makes me feel but dang my weight lets me know it. We are having an amazing summer!! So, with that I am off to work out! 
Who's with us...?


 Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. We can do it!!!!!!!! I guess I should throw a goal out there too!!!! I was thinking 10 but don't want to be disappointed if I fail! Maybe I will stick with 8 too!!! We've been walking at a nearby lake.. about 1.5 miles for one loop!

    ReplyDelete