Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Exciting Finds

I love screens shopping...? Instead of window shopping?!? I only wish I had more money to spend HA! Besides Etsy that I have an addiction to here are a few Sites I am enjoy lately.

Very Jane  Ok, this website was introduced to me by Mandy at A Sorta Fairytale and I am soooo glad! They have some very cute fashion items. I am so glad she posted this site! Thanks Mandy!!


Imagination Kid Toys is from Etsy (My obsession FYI) that is all handmade Eco-friendly wooden toys for babys/kids. They use non-toxic paint and the polish is made from beeswax, jojoba oil, and essential oils! So great for our little ones health. Reminds me of some toys I had as a baby. 
 



ModCloth is a fun vintage clothing, decor and extra fun things. I love the clothing and apartment section. Fun '80 themed items that make me smile. The home decor is cute! I need a bigger house.


 Books by the foot has tons of books! Kids books for a whole box is $12. for 150+ books! Score!! There is lots more if you are redoing your home decor to get that awesome vintage looking book shelf. I can't wait to get my order. Although they are overwhelmed with everyone being so interested it takes up to five weeks before your order is shipped. I think its worth the wait.
 
Steep and Cheap This is an App on my phone that I am the most addicted to. I have got several coats and other exciting finds for SO cheap! I have to admit Bryson even has a coat for when he is 5years old.... Well that just said it all, I'm a little overboard with this App. My Husband hates it hehe. 
 
 

Have any exciting finds you want to share?





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment