Saturday, August 24, 2013

Food Prep

I thought staying at home would help me chose to eat healthier but having two kids a week apart in age was a hole different story. (Babysitting) I think I lived on PB&J's for a week. Last weekend I prepared ahead so I had plenty of food to grab to make a healthy choice. I worked out great! Here is what I came up with: 
Pre-cutting my fruits and veggies makes me eat them more. I know how lazy right but its true it would just sit in my fridge uncut. I made five breakfast fruit parfaits that was my favorite! Lots of hard boiled eggs that I would put pepper and some popcorn topping white cheddar on. Its was really good :) 

Now, if I could keep this up I would actually eat the food I buy. Half the time I forget what I bought and then it goes bad :(
post signature

1 comment: