Thursday, August 1, 2013

Mom, Whats for Dinner?

After living in Alaska my whole life I have become a seafood snob. True story! Going out and catching your own seafood and cooking it the same day doesn't even come close to a 5 Star restaurant. Tonight's dinner menu is yummy Halibut baby! Let me just say my cooking is a little of this and a lot of that, oops to much so just go with it. Oh, and your nutrition facts can take a hike.

I don't have a name for this so lets just say its called Kicking HaliBUT.
What you'll need:
  • Halibut 
  • Yellow Onion
  • Lemon Pepper
  • Minced Garlic
  • Sun Dried Tomatoes
  • Olive oil or Butter






Heat olive oil or butter (your choice, I use both) in a pan over medium heat. Cut your Halibut to desired serving size add to heated pan, shake on some lemon pepper for taste. Cut your onion, add Onion, minced garlic and sun dried tomatoes to your halibut and oil/butter. (Quantity is up to you. I like lots so I can also top it on rice or a salad with dinner).


 Cover with lid for about 8min. Stir and flip Halibut and cover for another 5min.(est. time) Always check to make sure meat is cooked thoroughly before serving.


 Just look at that yumminess!

So I'm kinda on this rice kick but you can serve this with whatever your taste buds love. 


Happy Thursday!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. My husband would love this! (I've lived in Seattle my whole life but I don't like seafood). By the way, did you get my email about doing a guest post as part of your sponsorship?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did thank you. I wont be able to this summer but maybe in the fall. :)

      Delete
    2. Ok, I just wanted to make sure it went through. Have a great weekend!

      Delete