Monday, August 12, 2013

UPDATE: Sleepless in Southeast

Well..... This is one stubborn kido. Since my last post Sleepless in Southeast Bryson has been getting his night time sleeping down. Sleeping in his room and only waking up once a night. It was perfect! After a week of this he started teething. Boo, Poor baby :( Two teeth later and our nights went haywire. At Eight months old Bryson is waking two times a night and having trouble when it comes to going to bed. During the day naps he soothes himself to sleep just perfect but when it comes to night time sleep its usually a long battle of historically crying and restlessness. Its sad. B gives him a bath and our wind down time at night is pretty mellow. Its a long night around our house. 
 
On the other hand my week/days/nights are so crazy. I started to read and I get so hooked on reading and the quite that I'm up till midnight. Since May I'v been watching another baby that is one week younger then Bryson. I just have to say I have no idea how parents with twins do it 24/7!?!?! Hats off to them! On my weekends I do photo shoots and work some hours at my old job. Crazy? YES! My poor Etsy shop, I will see you this winter.
P.S. Sleep do you even exist anymore?   
 
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment