Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July's

  • Went Crabbing
  • Still nice weather
  • Arizona family visited
  • B got his car fixed
  • My friend had her baby
  • I am battling with my lazy twin. (yup this is a happy!)
  • We paid off a loan $$
  • 4th of July was fun.
  • I live on the beach
  • New bed, YES!
  • My cousin is pregnant with #2!!
  • Best summer ever
  • Bryson sleeps through the nights!!
  • A DIFFERENT COUSIN GOT ENGAGED!!!! 
  • Bryson is so amazing! 
  • Love the night talks with my honey

& 

  • My insomnia came back, grr!!!
  • Hormone change, super.
  • Bryson fell off the bed :(
  • Zoe almost got trampled by a deer
  • My car needs fixed
  • Food loves me, ug... ok I LOVE FOOD!
  • Summer is halfway done
  • Bryson is teething, poor baby
  • I'm not tan yet

P.S. Five more months until Christmas! 
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, sorry Bryson is teething...but YaY for sleeping through the night!

    ReplyDelete