Thursday, July 25, 2013

Why I Blog

Great question. I often ask myself this and find a new answer every time.

Blogging for me is a great way to connect with other Moms doing just about the same thing I am doing. I feel a closeness to them even without ever meeting. Some ladies live on the other side of the world but there is no difference in raising children and still fallowing your passions.

I love having a "journal" if you will to share my thoughts, passions and most of all my growing family. My greatest achievement ever. I love the idea of my kids being able to look back one day and read my journey as a Wife, Mother but also have their story of childhood.

Facebook is a great way to keep in touch with distant family but I feel blogging has more of a personal touch. Its hard when you have relatives that live out of town and your little grand-kids/niece/nephew are growing up without you. I love to feel like I am doing everything I can to keep them apart of my growing family. Thanks goodness for Skype!

I'm not alone. This was big for me when I was a new Mom. Those first few weeks home alone and goggling everything new this little guy would do is lonely. When I would read other Moms struggles and would read how they got through those times was uplifting and bright. This is why I am so honest in my blogging. I am her for me with the hopes of helping others if their life takes the same path mine is. This is my little spot to love, vent, tote my own horn but most of all remember who I am and what I have.
This is how I want to be remembered.


If you haven't already jump on over to Bloglovin and follow us! Or not :) Bloglovin is a great way to have all you favorite blogs in one place and its private so your sneaky side is safe with....you. No more bookmarks on ten computers just one click and its a menu of blogs!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love this so much!! These are a lot of the same reasons why I blog. I love that I have a place to journal and document our lives! Not to mention, the blogging community is amazing! So many incredible, relate-able women (and men!).

    ReplyDelete